Our authentically crafted spirits are perfect just as they are, but sometimes you want to mix it up with a fantastic cocktail.
Here are some of our favorites.
Craft Infusion Kit Recipes Rye Malt Recipes Bourbon Recipes Hops & Elderflower Recipes Coffee & Chocolate Recipes Masala Chai Recipes Earl Grey Tea Recipes
CRAFT INFUSION COCKTAIL KIT Recipes
Now that you’ve followed the instructions on the label for creating your infused spirit, here are some ideas on fun ways to enjoy!
BERRY CRISP Recipes
- Drink neat or over ice. Perfect just the way it is!
- Add coffee, black tea, cider, chai hot chocolate, ginger beer, lager, sparkling wine, oat milk etc. Mix infused spirit in 1:1 ratio with your preferred mixer.
- Add infused spirit in place of any spirit in your favorite cocktail (think Berry Crisp Old Fashioned, Mule, etc)
- Make a Bubbly Berry Cobbler Bourbon: Infuse bourbon in the cocktail kit. Pour two ounces of infused bourbon into a champagne flute and top generously with champagne. Add blackberries.
- Make a Berry Cobbler Julep: Infuse bourbon in the cocktail kit. Muddle mint and half an ounce of lemon in the bottom of a shaker. Add 4 ounces of infused bourbon. Add ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Strain and pour over ice. Garnish with mint and lemon peel.
HONEY NUT OLD FASHIONED Recipes
- Make a Campfire Old Fashioned: Infuse whiskey in the cocktail kit on the drive to the cabin. Pour several ounces into a camp mug. Hot chocolate or generous sprinkle of cocoa powder are optional adds. Toast a marshmallow and add on top. Rim the mug with crumbled graham cracker.
- Make a Summer Whiskey Old Fashioned Float: Infuse whiskey in the cocktail kit. Scoop two (or more) scoops of vanilla bean ice cream into an old fashioned glass. Pour three ounces of the infused whiskey over the ice cream. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
TROPICAL HIGHBALL Recipes
- Make a Tropical Highball: Infuse whiskey in the cocktail kit. Add two and a half ounces in a highball glass. Top with soda. Garnish with edible flower.
- Make a Tropical Ginger Highball: Infuse whiskey in the cocktail kit. Add two and a half ounces in a highball glass. Top with ginger beer. Garnish with Orange Slice
SMOKEY SWEET HATCH PEPPER Recipes
- Make a Smokey Sweet Hatch Pepper Whiskey Coke: Infuse whiskey in the cocktail kit. Add two and a half ounces to a highball glass. Top with Coke and add ice. Garnish with a lime.
GOLD BUD TEA WHISKEY PUNCH Recipes
- Make a Whiskey Punch: Add 375 ml (12.5 oz) Gold Bud Tea Whiskey Punch infused spirit + 375ml (12.5 oz) warm black tea + 2oz cointreau + 2 oz fresh orange juice and garnish with brown sugar brûléed citrus peel or ginger. Serve in a thermos by a fire to your luckiest friends.
- Make a Whiskey Punch Dessert: once infused, store infusion kit in the freezer, pull out and pour over ice cream for the best treat ever.
SALTED CARAMEL PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE Recipes
- Make a Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Chocolate Spiked Hot Cocoa: Add 375 ml (12.5 oz) Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Chocolate infused spirit + 375ml (12.5 oz) hot chocolate (make with nut milk for extra flavor) + add marshmallows + sprinkle with nutmeg. Bring with you in a thermos on a snowshoeing adventure.
- Make a Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert: once infused, store infusion kit in the freezer, pull out and pour over ice cream and indulge.